Moderated by: planeguy, 6MACH9
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Apr 3rd, 2015 08:01 pm
  PMQuoteReply
1st Post
kaustin

Maybe someone has changed out there radio ??

I have a 2010 FORD MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE stock cd radio, it has a phone buttom on the radio but it does not work. I would like to add bluetooth to the stock system and also add sync if possible. I have a 17 yrs old son driving this car, for saftey would like hands free for his phone. The bluetooth for the radio would just be a plus. He wants it to look as stock as posible ( I would think the wiring harness would be the same in most of these cars ) possibly even have the plugs there too. if I have too install a mic some where that I can do.
Also if the harness is the same is is possible to get a different steering wheel that has the phone controls ( only if there is a harness in the column with plugs for it ) here is the vin if it helps any # 1ZVBP8EN0A5113455 or If I was to get a new or used radio from a different mustang what all would I need to make this work / possible. thanks kevin

Something I need to add is when he has his iphone 5s plugged into the line input and the phone rings it will mute the music and phone can be herd thru the car speakers just no way to talk back. thanks

Current time is 09:32 am

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2011 Data 1 Systems